Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sephora Instant Moisture Kit.

I'm a sucker for deals and trying new products. I'm also hopelessly addicted to beauty products and Sephora in particular is my favorite place to shop. A month or so ago, I purchased Sephora Collection's Instant Moisture Kit for $10. After using it for a month I am very pleased and stopped by Sephora again today to pick up another kit.

The kit includes 1.69 fl oz of Supreme cleansing foam. This cleanser is applied to a dry face. I used it to remove my make up first and then use it again to clean my face before bed. Only a small amount is necessary and it works very well. It's gentle and isn't scented. This exact size normally retails for $12.

Also in the kit is 0.5 fl oz of Instant depuffing roll-on eye gel. I would recommend refrigerating this and using it in the morning before work. No, I don't think its a miracle worker that instantly erases puffy bags but it does serve as a nice soothing treat to tired eyes. This product for this size retails for $15.

Lastly, the kit includes 1 fl oz of Instant moisturizer. This moisturizer is thick but not greasy and is perfect for applying before bed or under foundation. It is unscented and keeps skin fresh and hydrated. I don't feel like it clogs my pores or any other negative thing that a cheap moisturizer would be guilty of. This normally retails for $12.

All in all, this kit, on sale for $10 is such a steal because none of these products even individually retail for $10. The cleanser and moisturizer are the best elements of this kit, although the eye gel is nice too. When a deal like this pops up, there is no better time to try these products out! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird