Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Whats for dinner: Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce with Ravioli

Last night, prior to macaron disaster 1.0, I was busy making a dinner of ravioli with sun dried tomato cream sauce. The ravioli I used was not home made. I used Trader Joe's goat cheese and sun dried tomato stuffed ravioli pillows.

The recipe for the sauce was a delicious recipe that I found on Pinterest. (Where I find most of my recipes). Here is the link to the recipe.

The creamy sauce is delicious and flavorful. I love sun dried tomatoes. Unfortunately, I can't find fresh basil anywhere in stores so I omitted it from the recipe sadly. This sauce doesn't take a long time to make and is certainly a crowd pleaser. The milk and heavy cream make it unfortunately on the unhealthy side but hey, you only live once, right?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird